Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Day...Another $.50




My mom always used to say this, one of her many little diddy's. I miss my mom. We were so close. I sometimes feel guilty because I don't grieve for her, or my dad, anymore. All my thoughts and energies are focused on missing Corrina, and rightly so. She left me, not on purpose, and certainly not because she wanted to. It was a car accident that took her away, but it took her away too soon, and before me, and she was only 18, which as far as I'm concerned is against the way things are supposed to be. But for today I celebrate my mom and dad, the best parents on the planet. I remember them and I dedicate this day and my thoughts (most of them anyway) to Rocky and Bea. Because of my faith and belief's I know they are both with my Corrina. The three of them, well the four of us, were like pea's in a pod, so I'm sure Heaven is no different.

I miss them and will love them all forever.

Anyway, Mom...another day, another $.50. Too bad it's not enough to buy some yarn!

So on to my knitting. I'm still working on the Scandinavian Socks, from the "Little Box Of Socks". The Voyager mystery socks by Janine Le Cras from the Outlander group on Ravelry. The Cheshire Cat Stole by Carrie Griffin, and a new project I just cast on for.....the Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig. I'm loving working on ALL four of these. I can't decide which one to pick up each evening. I try to do a little on each. I actually need to pick one and stick with it till finished...ah but it's just way too hard. HELP, I need more hands!!!



Ciao

No comments: