Friday, July 17, 2009

T-Minus... Who Knows How Long

We had such a great time on vacation, I just want to turn around and do it again. Who knows how long it will be before we can get away again though. It was such a relaxing and peaceful vacation. We even took a nap one afternoon...oohhh how luxurious.

I knitted on and off the whole time we were gone. I brought 4 projects with me but really only knitted on 2. I changed my mind about knitting the Swallowtail Shawl, and started the Cheshire Cat Stole instead...omg, I adore knitting this. It's keeping me on my toes as it's a 30 some odd row repeat, and each knit row is different...and it has BEADS...how cool is that? I also knitted on my Voyager Mystery Sock KAL from the Outlander group on Ravelry. I'm really enjoying those as well, I'm magic looping and doing both socks together.

We did lots of fun things and just had a nice time. I missed my angel, but I felt her with us so many times. I mean truly felt her presence. Sometimes it was so obvious it was like she was saying "Hey Mom". I love you Corrina, forever and ever and always!



Ciao

No comments: