Thursday, July 23, 2009

Woo Hoo... USPS Rocks!

I just received my Knit Picks order and my Woolgirl order. Life is good, knitting good! From Knit Picks I ordered some of the new handpainted sock yarn in the Tea Party colorway, which wants to be socks for someone special, some Gloss lace weight in Ultramarine, which wants to grow up to be a Featherweight Cardigan, and two books from their 40% off booksale. Cookie A's "Sock Innovation" and EZ's "Knitters Almanac". I also ordered some needles and notions.

From Woolgirl I ordered the "Fairhope" pattern, a few notions, and a gorgeous hand-dyed sock yarn by Joni @ Union Center Knits. It's in the Stomp (gorgeous, gorgeous) colorway and these will be for moi. Jenn at Woolgirl also included little extra's and sent a handwritten thank you....I'm the one who's thankful. Thank you Jenn!!!

I want to leave work now and go home and wind my yarn, and play with it, and touch it...can I? Can I? Pretty please!

I wonder sometimes what my Corrina girl would think about my stash taking over one of her closet's. I'm sure she's glad I've found some peace in something, a love for something that takes my mind places and keeps me busy. I love you Rina Beana!!



Ciao

No comments: