Monday, June 15, 2009

A Brand New Week

Ah, it's Monday. Too bad the weekends are so damn short. I had such big plans for this past weekend...didn't accomplish much of it though. We're planning to re-do our bathroom and I intended to start on that, but nope, didn't happen.

I did get some knitting done though. I hated the way the socks I was working on were turning out, so I ripped them out and started over with a different pattern...ah, much better now. I got quite a bit done on those. Finished up and gifted away all the baby items so it was a pleasure to work on something different for a change. I also cast on a lace shawl, and my Mr. Foster sock monkey from Knit Picks. I'd like to cast on for one more pair of socks as I like to have 4 different projects going, just to keep it interesting.

I had a dream about Corrina last night, and I remember seeing her in this dream but I can't remember anything else about it. I'm content enough though just being able to have seen her, if only for a moment, and if only in my dreams. I love you Angelpie!



Ciao

No comments: