Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, Monday

I've been missing for a little while, but have gotten lots accomplished. I truly did finish the Hemlock Ring Throw, and Scott loves it. It knit up so easy and it turned out gorgeous after blocking. I think I'll be making another one of those soon.

I also finished the Tofuties Tee ( I didn't use Tofuties though, I used Knit Picks Essential). It's blocking as I speak and will just need to be seamed up.

I have three projects on my needles right now also...a pair of socks using Berroco Sox Metallic, a circular needle case using 100% cotton, and a v-neck tank using Lion Brand Homespun.

I'm keeping busy, and loving the time I make to knit. I can lose myself or spend time remembering my beautiful Corrina. I just wish I could knit her something.

I love you my angel!



Ciao

No comments: