Tuesday, March 17, 2009

1278 Days

That's how long it's been since I last saw Corrina's beautiful face, or held her soft hand, or kissed her sweet cheek.

I came across a poem Barbara Bush wrote (she lost a daughter also) and it just seems to say what I want to say......


So, I am glad not that my loved one has gone,
But that the earth she laughed and lived on was my earth, too,
That I had known and loved her,
And that my love I’d shown.
Tears over her departure?
Nay, a smile
That I had walked with her a little while.

First lady , Barbara Bush



As for knitting projects, I'm almost finished with the needle case. I'm still plugging along on the Berroco Metallic socks, and the tank top, but I also started, and am almost finished with, a knitting bag for my sister's birthday present. So all is going well on that front.



Ciao

No comments: