Monday, March 23, 2009

Knitting Weekend

Ok, so here's the scoop. I should have been knitting on one of the 4 or 5 projects that I already have on my needles...but no, not me. I had to cast on something new. I joined a Block Of The Month KAL where you make a 12x12 square each month to be finished as a throw/afghan. Since I'm behind, I casted on and finished January's block, and then casted on and finished February's too. Tonight I'll be casting on for March. It's been fun and a nice little respite from what I was knitting. Sometimes I think we need to do that, don't you.

I'm also knitting some baby items for a charity kal, and I will donate these items in honor of CorrinaBean. I love to do things in her honor and in memory of her. I try to keep her memory alive in everything that I do.

I love you my Angel Pie!


Ciao

No comments: