Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

Ok, so it's Thursday and I'm SO READY for the long weekend. We're not going anywhere, just staying home...just the way I like it. Although in July we're going to go away for a week to New Mexico and I AM looking forward to that vacation.

I expect(hope)to knit most of the weekend, some on my cardigan KAL, and some on a pair of socks, and some on the Swallowtail Shawl. We'll see how that all goes. I'm almost finished with the sleeves for the cardigan. It's looking like it'll be a really great sweater.

I also need to start transfering all of our videos to DVD's. I just get so emotional whenever I try to start that project, but I haven't tried in quite some time so maybe it's time to try again. We'll see. I love seeing Corrina's face and hearing her voice, but I start to cry and can't stop. I love and miss you so much, RinaBean!

Anyway, those are my Memorial Day plans. It will be nice to have the extra day off.


Ciao

No comments: