Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Love

It's been five years today, since losing you, my love. You are my heart, my hope, my joy, my best friend, and forever and always, my sweet baby girl. People ask me all the time if it gets easier. I explain that the grief and sadness I feel everyday gets softer as time goes by, and yes maybe even a little easier to bear, but the missing and longing, do not get easier. I don't think anything will ever change this feeling of emptiness of missing you in this life. You made me proud everyday of your life and I hope and pray that I made you proud too. I was honored to be your mom and to call you my daughter. If you are lighting up Heaven half as much as you lit up the lives of your loved ones, that must be one extremely BRIGHT place.

Love you forever and always,

Mom

No comments: