Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank God It's Thursday

I know I should be more excited about Friday, but it is the day before Friday, and I think Thursday's are ok too. I miss Corrina so much. Even though it's been almost three years, the missing her, the longing to see her gorgeous face, or to hold her precious hand never diminishes. It's always with me, but so are all of the amazing memories of a mother and a daughter, all 18 years, 8 months, and 14 days of them.

I MISS YOU RINABEAN...with every fiber of my being and with every beat of my heart! You were the best daughter in the whole world, my best friend and the absolute love of my life.


Scott's socks are almost finished...YAY!!! As soon as they are I'm going to start the new socks that I got from my "sock of the month club". It's gorgeous yarn and a really pretty pattern. Maybe I'll keep these next one's for myself...we'll see.

Till next time...

No comments: